Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

The sons of Ma'afu

This week we have been working on panuipukapuka take a look at my mahi and please leave a comment

  1. Why did the village people get mad at the brothers in the beginning?

Because they broke a man's leg





  1. Where did they have to get water from first and what lived there?

Ātavahea fierce giant duck





  1. Where was the second place they had to fill their coconut shells from and what was there? Muihātafa vicious triggerfish





  1. Why do you think the villagers didn’t ever like the brothers?

          When they threw the spears they frighten people 





  1. Have you ever not liked or not tried something because you were scared of it? What was it and why? Holding a spider because I thought it would bite me





  1. When was a time you were brave? When someone tried to bully me

 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mereana, tau ke!! Nice answers I can tell you really read the pukapuka.

    What happened when someone tried to bully you - what did you do?
    Ngā mihi, Whaea Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent read this story but from the answers youve given, it seems very interesting and you will have to tell me about it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mereana.
    Great work.I would be scared too if I was holding a spider.The other day I ran away from a bumble bee that was buzzing around Sam and I.I left her behind and laughed when she called me a chicken.The bee was HUGE though😯.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Mereana, Tau ke i like how you want to answer those questions.
    Kia Kite.From Misty-Rose

    ReplyDelete