Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Time travel to find a new home

 kia ora today I am posting my 100 word challenge piece of writing it is called Time travel to find a new home I hope you like and enjoy it and please leave a comment

I was biking around then it was too late to turn back. I was all ready to go find a new house then a portal showed up out of nowhere and I saw a. haystack on the other side it was too late to turn back now I couldn't move I was heading straight at the haystack BANG! I crashed. I looked around in the haystack and then I found a needle and. a string was connected to it. I started to wonder where it went. I thought of what to do then I started to pull the string BANG.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mereana, Your story has been left with abit of a cliffhanger. I'm intrigued to know what happened next 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mereana, when I read your story I felt like you were talking to me which caught my attention! I would love to see some descriptive WOW words in your writing so I could imagine I was there too! Keep up the good work bub 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mereana this is pretty BANGG

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great story Mereana.I like that you have left the ending for the reader to decide as to what happens next.Great idea!
    I can't wait to read another 100 word story from you.

    Thank you for taking time out of your afternoon to do road patrol...we appreciate it😊.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Mereana.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.I can't wait to see your next learning post.

    GREAT confident voice at road patrol yesterday🙃Thank you

    ReplyDelete